City of stick Ninjas City of stick Ninjas

I usually dont like stick-flicks

This one was pretty good though, perhaps not the animations or graphics, or story (it is a stick movie for chirst sake). However, I really liked the effect in the "Caution (lol) colorless area!" where the white ninja blended in the light and the dark ninja blended in the shadows. Especially when they were running ;)

The end was a bit unsatisfactory though. If you do a sequel, more fighting in the colorless area is mandatory!

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Unfair!

I wish my horse had so many features, my horse is just for transporting from point A to B. A horse with that many special abilities must be awesome. Just imagine how easy it must be to pick up girls with such a horse.

Cat Vader Cat Vader

Cats + Darth Vader = AWSOME

If Darth Vader, or any sith for that matter, were turned into any animal, it would be an ordinary farm cat, preferably black X) Selfish, sadistic powerhungurers with bad breath and a fondness for yarn :)

The Nugget The Nugget

Decent effort.

The game has entertainment potential, it's simple, it's easy to pick up but, sadly, east yo put away as well. It falls flat due to several serious flaws, the most obvious being the lack of ingenuity. Bouncing balls games have been done to death already, and unless you find a very imaginative twist to throw in, the gameplay is severely outdated. The graphics are also very bland, and the music loops should really be looked into by the US military, due to its potential as a weapon against terrorism (it could be used as a torture method in Guantanamo Bay).

A few suggestions of improvements:
1: Get rid of the music. Deliver us from Evil!

2: I don't know how apt you are at handling graphic programs, but if you look at most of the "best of all times" games in the flash portal, you will notice many of the casual games on that prestigious list has a distinct graphical look. It doesn't need to be Crysis quality, it just has to be more intriguing than simple geometric figures such as balls.

3. Try adding a twist in the gameplay. Perhaps pickups with adverse or positive effects other than adding five points to the score. Increase the frequency of new ball spawns, it is too easy at the moment. Just throw something in there to rattle the cage, like an adverse pickup which causes the controls to be inverted for a few seconds. Or a positive pickup which creates a magned that catches nearby balls for a few seconds. Just anything to break up the monotony of the gameplay mechanics.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

PRESS SPACE FOR REVIEW!

I loved the epic nosepick attack at the end :) Also, a fantastic parody :P Keep doing stuff like this :P

Minecraft Seed Gen Minecraft Seed Gen

Really good idea!

There is room for improvement though. Like basing the generation on choices from menus like. "I want [amount (much/litte/normal)] of [mineral, material, blocks]" dropdown menus, and amount of animel/monster spawns, amount of dungeons and amount of underground tunnels and grottos etc. This would require loads of time though. Would be fun if someone felt up to the challange :)

Until then, I think I am going to use my own seeds (uhuhuhuhahaha) by entering silly texts in the seed. Like "Three merry helicopters hoovered in a triangle" and such ;)

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

This game is so ESEY!!!

All you can upgrade is STRANGTH!

I have listened to this five times in a row, can't get enough :) Awesome way to stickin it to him X)