City of stick Ninjas City of stick Ninjas

I usually dont like stick-flicks

This one was pretty good though, perhaps not the animations or graphics, or story (it is a stick movie for chirst sake). However, I really liked the effect in the "Caution (lol) colorless area!" where the white ninja blended in the light and the dark ninja blended in the shadows. Especially when they were running ;)

The end was a bit unsatisfactory though. If you do a sequel, more fighting in the colorless area is mandatory!

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Unfair!

I wish my horse had so many features, my horse is just for transporting from point A to B. A horse with that many special abilities must be awesome. Just imagine how easy it must be to pick up girls with such a horse.

Cat Vader Cat Vader

Cats + Darth Vader = AWSOME

If Darth Vader, or any sith for that matter, were turned into any animal, it would be an ordinary farm cat, preferably black X) Selfish, sadistic powerhungurers with bad breath and a fondness for yarn :)

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

You are a God amongst animators.

I have been following your work since your first submition, and what can I say, I absolutely love your style. So much detail, so much life... It's just drawing, but it looks photo-realistic. The music, voice acting, everything, is so beautiful. I loved Bitey from the first moment I saw him, his innocent cruelty and mischievous pranks. It's nice to finally see what made him so bitter, but I really hope he's not going soft on us X)

Easter Song! Easter Song!

About easter :P

Actually, Easter is the week when jesus, had his speech, carried his cross, got crucified, died and ressurected. Christmas is when we celebrate his birth, although he was not born in December but in March. We only celebrate it in the winter because of convenience. When christifying europe, monks noticed that one of the most popular and hard to defeat traditions among the germanians and norse was the midwinter festivities. So they said basicly "So, hey guys... Nice party you have there... So, did you know that you have all been celebrating the birth of Jesus... This whole time?.. Without knowing..? Yea, freaky, huh? So, anyway, see you at church?"

Haha, about the video though, totally random but I like it that way ^^ And the fact that I am pointing out loads of christianity stuff is because like 50% of the reviews mention it so I thought, lets make that number increase. Nice voicing too!

pudge pudge

Nice art!

But where's the sound? Where's the story? Where's the charm? Where are the hairy women and so on and so forth. But ye, nice art.

Total Annihilation [SF] Total Annihilation [SF]

Sweet :P

Would be even sweeter were it a game ^^ I'd love to fight a stick battle with those effects ^^ Especially the effect on the environment.

Gayteway Commercial Gayteway Commercial

Decent start!

You put quite an effort into this, unlike most first time flashes. I mean, i remember my first submitted flash, it sucked worse than an electrolux. Anyway, you could have spent a bit more TIME in this production, rather than just make a good effort. I mean, you could easily have done a better looking computer... And some music and some more fitting backgrounds than generic white.

Anyway, this is a first attempt, and with some skill polishing, experience and encouraging words, you might produce something more interesting in the future, so I'll go ahead and vote a bit higher than I normaly would just to keep you above the 1.0 :)

//GLHF Man, the friendliest Super Hero ever.

LollicatProductions responds:

Thanks for the high vote. :) Yeah, I definitely didn't put full effort into this, it's mostly just a "get the hang of animation" sort of thing.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

COFFEE FOR EVERYONE!!!?!!?11?11one!!!11!?oneeleven

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hah.... Hah... Haaaaah!

<<awsome movie, just what i needed before heading to school X) keep up the good work...

Stupid Apocalypse Stupid Apocalypse

Masterfully done.

Fantastic movie :P Sure put a smile on myface ^^ The voice acting is insane, the voices really fit to the theme. Kind of made me think about ghouls in fallout 3.